I started this blog for fun and to keep up with the Joneses. I am 27 and live in Milwaukee, WI. I am currently a law student but previously went to graduate school for a Master’s in History. I met my husband, John, over 6 years ago and we were married over 2 years ago. He is a web designer and developer. Feel free to read below to find out more about me!
100 things you never wanted to know (I stole this from Krista…)
100. I was born at 10:57 pm.
99. On a Sunday.
98. My brother followed at 11:15pm.
97. I have been punctual ever since.
96. I’ve been to three different colleges.
95. I’ve traveled to 30 states.
94. I recently went to Ireland and loved every second of it.
93. I hope I can travel loads more in the future.
92. I got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2004 and it was not at midnight.
91. It was on a park bench while my dog pooped in the background and it was perfect..
90. I can fake a British accent very well.
89. The Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese helped pay for my engagement ring.
88. I’m pretty much legally blind- my vision is 20/750.
87. I take an average of one bubble bath per day.
86. I am right-handed.
85. My biggest fear is open water.
84. I honestly thought the internet was a passing fad.
83. I stopped thinking that by 1999. I swear.
82. I was not allowed to watch MTV until I was 14.
81. My parents both went to college when I was a kid.
80. I love learning about history.
79. I think people who don’t have some knowledge of our country’s history are at a disadvantage in life.
78. I completely realize that a lot of historical knowledge is useless, however.
77. I don’t take my vitamins.
76. My eyes are blue.
75. I can’t swim.
74. I was a lifeguard.
73. At a kiddie pool.
72. I have had strong political views for as long as I can remember.
71. I can remember coloring little signs for Michael Dukakis during the 1988 presidential election.
70. I was seven.
69. My last vacation was in March 2008. Before that, I hadn’t been on vacation since 2003. I’m most definitely not waiting that long to take another trip. Ever.
68. I thought I wanted to be an architect for a while.
67. I even transferred into a program my junior year of college.
66. I hated every second of it.
65. I’ve never been in a car accident (knock on wood).
64. I met my husband because we were roommates.
63. We started dating within a month.
62. My first dog was a Scottie named Maizie.
61. My second dog was an Irish Setter named Annie.
60. Kiss me- I’m Irish.
59. My husband took my last name when we got married.
58. It was his idea.
57. I used to sing the national anthem at all of my high school’s sporting events.
56. I used to be almost fluent in Spanish.
55. I hate watching sports.
54. I’ve never been to a Packer’s game.
53. My parents told me I should be a lawyer when I was 10.
52. I told them I’d rather drop dead.
51. I adore ice cream.
50. I love thunderstorms.
49. Fall is my favorite season.
48. I hate February, March, and April.
47. I’ve been a bridesmaid once.
46. I have too many freckles.
45. I’ve lived in Wisconsin my whole life.
44. I’m not sure if I’m ok with that.
43. I think carnations are cheap.
42. I’m probably too critical about weddings.
41. I drive a Prius.
40. Yes, I’m a little too proud of that.
39. I like bumblebees.
38. I am really, really lazy sometimes.
37. I am the oldest grandchild in my family.
36. And I was the first to get married.
35. Sometimes I think I love one of my dogs more than the other.
34. Sometimes I think I love one of my dogs more than some of my friends.
33. I get panic attacks.
32. I have since I was 16.
31. I’m so over it.
30. I love to bake.
29. People always tell me I look mean and/or angry.
28. I’m 5′ 11″ and blond.
27. I’d get plastic surgery in a heartbeat if I could afford it.
26. I hate bananas.
25. I was supposed to be born on Christmas day.
24. Red wine makes me break out in hives.
23. I’m addicted to caffeine.
22. I’m very shy but I try to hide it.
21. I don’t know if I do a good job of it.
20. I think I’m fat and always have, regardless of my weight.
19. I never had braces and miraculously have straight teeth.
18. I’m anal retentive about cleaning.
17. I tell my husband that our 50″ plasma tv is obnoxiously large, but I’ve secretly grown to love it.
16. I would never want to be short.
15. I dyed my hair blue as a teenager.
14. I always got straight As.
13. I honestly do not understand how people can be against homosexuality.
12. I got married on June 17th, 2006.
11. I really do think it was the greatest wedding ever, despite my partiality.
10. I should be doing homework right now.
9. I *think* I want to be a divorce lawyer when I grow up.
8. I can’t fathom spending more than $50 on a pair of shoes, or a handbag for that matter.
7. I don’t think I could ever be a stay-at-home mom.
6. I do want kids though- 2 or 3 maybe.
5. I won’t be done with college until I am 28 years old.
4. That sounds so horribly old to me to be starting my life.
3. I can watch a violent movie with no problem, but once a movie shows an animal getting hurt, I lose it.
2. I am in love with retractable highlighters.
1. I get warm and fuzzy knowing that you’re reading my blog!